Hourly Health Clerk – Manitou Park Elementary
Expected Start Date: September, 2023
Hours: six hours per week
Salary Level: 15.74/hour
Benefits Eligible: No
Additional information: Monday; Wednesday; Friday; 12:00 - 2;00 pm
Examples Of Duties
Essential Job Functions
1. Types, files, photocopies and performs a variety of clerical activities in the health room and school office.
2. Maintains updated student health records. Including emergency contact telephone information and other pertinent data; prepares various reports as requested.
3. Maintains log of student entering the health center; updates computer immunization report on each student sent to Health Services
4. Assists in the care of ill and injured student in accordance with established guidelines; refers complex problems to the Principal or designated school nurse.
5. Assists in maintaining health and supply rooms to ensure organization and proper inventory of materials; distributes supplies to classrooms as directed.
Education and Experience None listed Knowledge Skills and Abilities None listed Required Licenses/Special Requirements None listed Working Conditions None listed
This job description is not an employment agreement or contract. District administration has the exclusive right to alter this job description at any time without notice. The statements contained herein reflect general details as necessary to describe the primary functions of this job, the level of knowledge and skill typically required and the scope of responsibility, but should not be considered an all-inclusive listing of work requirements. Individuals may perform other duties as assigned including work in other functional areas to cover absences or relief, to equalize peak work periods or otherwise balance the workload.
Tacoma Public Schools does not discriminate in any programs or activities on the basis of sex, race, creed, religion, color, national origin, age, veteran or military status, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, disability, or the use of a trained dog guide or service animal and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. The following employees have been designated to handle questions and complaints of alleged discrimination:
- Civil Rights Coordinator: Renee Trueblood, 253-571-1252, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Title IX Coordinator, Elementary: Christa Erolin, 253-571-1318, email@example.com
- Title IX Coordinator, Secondary: Wayne Greer, 253-571-1191, firstname.lastname@example.org
- 504 Coordinator, Elementary: Jennifer Herbold, 253-571-1096, email@example.com
- 504 Coordinator, Secondary: Megan Nelson, 253-571-1003, firstname.lastname@example.org
Mailing address: P.O. Box 1357, Tacoma, WA 98401-1357.
Closing Date/Time: 9/18/2023 11:59 PM Pacific